Won't You Be My Neighbor?Won't You Be My Neighbor? (2004) Episode 108- Fatherhood Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 349 times total.
- Fatherhood Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nick @ Nite, Smiley Inc., Toon City Inc.
- Distributed by: Nick @ Nite, Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Arthur Bindlebeep, Norma Bindlebeep, Angie Bindlebeep, Roy Bindlebeep, Katherine Bindlebeep, Skye, Larry Keating.
- Voice Actors: Blair Underwood, Sabrina Le Beauf, Giovonnie Samuels, Marc John Jefferies, Jamai Fisher, Vaneza Leza Pitynski; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jamie Mitchell.
- Produced By William H. Cosby Jr, Charles Kipps, Mike Milligan, David Brokaw.
- Written By Charles Kipps, Adam I. Lapidus, Marc Cantone.
- Awards: Artios, Best Children's Programming, Casting Society of America, 2005.
- Music: Don Braden, Craig Sharmat, Andy Farber, Sherman Irby.
- Editor: Craig Russo.
- First Aired on July 13, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon Network.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Dr. Bindlebeep is giving great fatherly advice about not judging others and giving them a chance. However, when a new neighbor is moving next door, he just can't seem to hear his own guidance. Dr. Bindlebeep spies on the prospective neighbors, and he offers... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dr. Arthur Bindlebee is a high school professor, loving husband and father of three. Dr. Bindlebeep is an experienced teacher, but he's always learning from his three kids, Angie (16), Roy (12) and Katherine (6), about what it takes to be a good... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Won't You Be My Neighbor?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Won't You Be My Neighbor?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!