Binka And The PondBinka And The Pond (2001) Episode 14- Binka Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 334 times total.
- Binka Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Honeycomb Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Bingo, Tango, Suki, Spit, Mrs. Dawson, Lockett Family, Mr. Bolt.
- Directed By Simon Bor, Sara Bor.
- Produced By Simon Bor, Sara Bor, Estelle Hughes.
- Animated By Steven Buckler, Casey Fulton, Corrie Warburton, Gareth Sayers, Robbie Simmonds, Nick Price, Jon Miller, Jack Hague.
- Written By Ed Welch.
- Editor: Paul Brown.
- First Aired about 2001.
- Originally Aired on BBC (UK).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Binka's curiosity gets the better of him when he tries catching fish in the garden pond.
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of Binka, a greedy black and white cat, and his friends Tango and Suki.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Binka And The Pond. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Binka And The Pond? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!