Versus ChiroVersus Chiro (2005) Season 2 Episode 205- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 575 times total.
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Studios
- Animation Studio: The Answer Studio
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Chiro, Sprx-77, Otto, Antauri, Nova, Gibson, The Skeleton King, Mandarin.
- Voice Actors: Greg Cipes, Mark Hamill, Clancy Brown, Tom Kenny, Corey Feldman, Kari Wahlgren, Kevin Michael Richardson, James Hong.
- Directed By Ciro Nieli, Fumio Maezono, Chris Reccardi.
- Produced By Henry Gilroy, John L. Carrillo, Randolph Heard, Ciro Nieli.
- Written By Brandon Auman.
- Music: Sebastian Evans, Andy Sturmer.
- Editor: Ted Supa.
- First Aired on March 05, 2005.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
It was just an ordinary day of training- until Chiro's head blew off. It turns out to be a Formless clone, and the monkeys are on a wild chase around the city to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In the far-off future a boy named Chiro stumbles upon an abandoned Super Robot, which he activates and releases five robot monkeys and the Power of the Primate. With his new found power and leadership... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Versus Chiro. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Versus Chiro? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!