Skeleton KingSkeleton King (2005) Season 2 Episode 201- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 421 times total.
- Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Studios
- Animation Studio: The Answer Studio
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Chiro, Sprx-77, Otto, Antauri, Nova, Gibson, The Skeleton King, Mandarin.
- Voice Actors: Greg Cipes, Mark Hamill, Clancy Brown, Tom Kenny, Corey Feldman, Kari Wahlgren, Kevin Michael Richardson, James Hong.
- Directed By Ciro Nieli, Fumio Maezono, Chris Reccardi.
- Produced By Henry Gilroy, John L. Carrillo, Randolph Heard, Ciro Nieli.
- Written By Henry Gilroy.
- Music: Sebastian Evans, Andy Sturmer.
- Editor: Ted Supa.
- First Aired on February 06, 2005.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The final battle between good verses evil is fought. Skeleton King has brainwashed the monkeys and destroyed the Super Robot. With help from the Power Primate, can... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In the far-off future a boy named Chiro stumbles upon an abandoned Super Robot, which he activates and releases five robot monkeys and the Power of the Primate. With his new found power and leadership... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Skeleton King? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!