Picnic PanicPicnic Panic (1946) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 887 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Little Boy, Little Girl, Donkey.
- Directed By Bob Wickersham.
- Produced By Ray Katz.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom, Paul Sommer.
- Written By Cal Howard, Bob Wickersham.
- Music: Eddie Kilfeather.
- Originally Released on June 20, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
A little girl is tired of riding in a wagon being pulled by a little donkey, so they trade it in for a car to go on a picnic. During the picnic, El Dormido, the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
There is no dialogue in this short.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Picnic Panic. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Picnic Panic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!