Playing PoliticsPlaying Politics (1936) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 1443 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Scrappy, Margie, Yippie, Oopie, Vonsey.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Harry Love.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on July 08, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Bizarre but amusing cartoon take-off on political speeches of the Franklin D. Roosevelt era. Scrappy's kid brother Oopie is the reluctant presidential candidate who literally mouths his agenda from a hidden "Political Speech" recording. The neighborhood tough guy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of a young boy and his dog. Vonsey and Oopie are the two bullies on the block who sometime give the two problems.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Playing Politics. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Playing Politics? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!