Stan Of Arabia: Part 1Stan Of Arabia: Part 1 (2005) Season 2 Episode 1AJN12- American Dad! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 915 times total.
- American Dad! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 20th Century Fox Television, Atlantic Creative
- Distributed by: Fox Broadcasting Company, Cartoon Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Smith, Roger the Alien, Greg Corbin, Alan Greenspan, Francine Smith, Steve Smith, Hayley Smith, Melanie, Barb, Klaus, Tony, Monopoly Hobo, Pillow Hands McGraw, Dick, Woman, Thundercat, Manager, Mom, Dalia, Jeff Fischer, Avery Bullock, Jackson, Faziz, Michael Moore, Mysterious Man, Mahmood, Ali, Khalid, Salima, Bahir, Jay Leno, Angelina Jolie, Police Officers.
- Voice Actors: Seth MacFarlane, Wendy Schaal, Scott Grimes, Rachael MacFarlane, Dee Bradley Baker, Stephen Root, Paget Brewster, André Sogliuzzo, Jill Talley; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rodney Clouden.
- Produced By Kara Vallow, Mark Douglas, Carter Bays, Josh Bycel, Craig Thomas, Mike Barker, Seth MacFarlane, Matt Weitzman, Jim Bernstein, Etan Cohen; more Producers ...
- Written By Nahnatchka Khan.
- Music: Ron Jones, Stan Jones, Todd Sheidenberger.
- Editor: Bobby Gibis.
- First Aired on November 06, 2005.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Stan has to throw a party for his boss and assumes his wife Francine will do all the work, but she refuses. With Stan as party planner, the event turns into a disaster. As a result, Stan's boss relocates Stan and his family to Saudi Arabia, where they quickly get... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Stan Of Arabia: Part 1" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Stan Of Arabia: Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!