Putting The "Ass" In Assassin
Alternate Title: Putting the 'Ass' in AssassinPutting The "Ass" In Assassin (Putting the 'Ass' in Assassin) (2005) Season 1 Episode 113- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 349 times total.
- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Turner Studios, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Studio B
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Stroker, Hoop, C.A.R.R., TJ the DJ.
- Voice Actors: Jon Glaser, Timothy "Speed" Levitch, Paul Christie, Lou Richards, Carlos Alazraqui, Robin Atkin Downes.
- Directed By Robert Marianetti, David Wachtenhelm.
- Produced By Evan W. Adler, Michael Eder, Ollie Green, Jeffrey G. Olsen, Casper Kelly.
- Animated By Tobias Anker, John Cantlie, Chris Lai, Sophia Lee, John Marinakis, Denise Morris, Johnny Tesoro, David Wachtenheim, Robert Marianetti, Jayson Thiessen.
- Written By Casper Kelly, Jeffrey G. Olsen.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- Editor: Jon Dilling.
- First Aired on December 25, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Stroker, Hoop and C.A.R.R. awaken one morning to find themselves dangling thousands of feet from a crane over a ravine in the middle of the desert. A mysterious phone caller informs them that a bomb inside Hoop's fanny pack is set to blow in an hour. To win their... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Meet Stroker, a private eye still mastering the art of sleuthing, and his partner Hoop, self-proclaimed master of disguise. Together with their disobedient talking hatchback C.A.R.R., they'll help anyone dumb enough to respond to their 1/8-page ad in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Putting The "Ass" In Assassin. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Putting The "Ass" In Assassin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!