How To Get Behind In Advertising
Alternate Title: Caged RoseHow To Get Behind In Advertising (Caged Rose) (2005) Season 1 Episode 111- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 300 times total.
- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Turner Studios, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Studio B
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Stroker, Hoop, C.A.R.R.
- Voice Actors: Jon Glaser, Timothy "Speed" Levitch, Paul Christie, Carlos Alazraqui, Robin Atkin Downes.
- Directed By Robert Marianetti, David Wachtenhelm.
- Produced By Evan W. Adler, Michael Eder, Ollie Green, Jeffrey G. Olsen, Casper Kelly.
- Animated By Tobias Anker, John Cantlie, Chris Lai, Sophia Lee, John Marinakis, Denise Morris, Johnny Tesoro, David Wachtenheim, Robert Marianetti, Jayson Thiessen.
- Written By Casper Kelly, Jeffrey G. Olsen.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- Editor: Jon Dilling.
- First Aired on December 11, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Hoop's Mom's retirement gets off on the wrong foot when she's arrested for bashing her boss's head in with her retirement gift. To solve the case, Stroker and Hoop... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Meet Stroker, a private eye still mastering the art of sleuthing, and his partner Hoop, self-proclaimed master of disguise. Together with their disobedient talking hatchback C.A.R.R., they'll help... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Get Behind In Advertising? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!