I Saw Stroker Killing Santa
Alternate Title: A Cold, Dead, White ChristmasI Saw Stroker Killing Santa (A Cold, Dead, White Christmas) (2005) Season 1 Episode 110- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 352 times total.
- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Turner Studios, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Studio B
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Stroker, Hoop, C.A.R.R., Rude Cop, Coroner Rick, Jermane Washington, Ghost of Christmas Present.
- Voice Actors: Jon Glaser, Timothy "Speed" Levitch, Paul Christie, Corey Burton, Gary Anthony Williams, Carlos Alazraqui; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robert Marianetti, David Wachtenhelm.
- Produced By Evan W. Adler, Michael Eder, Ollie Green, Jeffrey G. Olsen, Casper Kelly.
- Animated By Tobias Anker, John Cantlie, Chris Lai, Sophia Lee, John Marinakis, Denise Morris, Johnny Tesoro, David Wachtenheim, Robert Marianetti, Jayson Thiessen.
- Written By Casper Kelly, Jeffrey G. Olsen.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- Editor: Jon Dilling.
- First Aired on December 04, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
After Santa is injected with a slow-acting poison, Stroker appears to be the only one who can save Christmas. Distracted by his ski vacation, Stroker isn't exactly... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Meet Stroker, a private eye still mastering the art of sleuthing, and his partner Hoop, self-proclaimed master of disguise. Together with their disobedient talking hatchback C.A.R.R., they'll help... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Saw Stroker Killing Santa. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Saw Stroker Killing Santa? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!