Hip Hop Hooray
Alternate Title: Gangsta SapHip Hop Hooray (Gangsta Sap) (2005) Season 1 Episode 108- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 422 times total.
- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Turner Studios, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Studio B
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Stroker, Hoop, C.A.R.R., Mc Homasidle Rapus, Lil Rapus, Chico, Maid, Radio Announcer, TJ the DJ.
- Voice Actors: Jon Glaser, Timothy "Speed" Levitch, Paul Christie, Will Ryan, Jeff Bennett, Jeanie Elias, John Stocker, Lou Richards, Carlos Alazraqui; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robert Marianetti, David Wachtenhelm.
- Produced By Evan W. Adler, Michael Eder, Ollie Green, Jeffrey G. Olsen, Casper Kelly.
- Animated By Tobias Anker, John Cantlie, Chris Lai, Sophia Lee, John Marinakis, Denise Morris, Johnny Tesoro, David Wachtenheim, Robert Marianetti, Jayson Thiessen.
- Written By Casper Kelly, Jeffrey G. Olsen.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- Editor: Jon Dilling.
- First Aired on November 20, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Stroker and Hoop are on the case when a gangster rapper's home movies are stolen right from under their noses. If they're made public, his street-cred as a hard-nosed murderer will be ruined. Meanwhile, C.A.R.R. finds a new job as the co-host of a lite-hits... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Meet Stroker, a private eye still mastering the art of sleuthing, and his partner Hoop, self-proclaimed master of disguise. Together with their disobedient talking hatchback C.A.R.R., they'll help anyone dumb enough to respond to their 1/8-page ad in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hip Hop Hooray. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hip Hop Hooray? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!