Alternate Title: Chopping SpreeNinja Worrier (Chopping Spree) (2005) Season 1 Episode 106- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 432 times total.
- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Turner Studios, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Studio B
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Stroker, Hoop, C.A.R.R., Teacher of Kung-Fu, Head Ninja, Grandma, Reporter, Woman, Double-Wide, Angel, Keith, Souko, Ninja Leader, Sensei, Ninjas, Coroner Rick, Ben Kim.
- Voice Actors: Jon Glaser, Timothy "Speed" Levitch, Paul Christie, Jim Ward, Gary Anthony Williams, Carlos Alazraqui; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robert Marianetti, David Wachtenhelm.
- Produced By Evan W. Adler, Michael Eder, Ollie Green, Jeffrey G. Olsen, Casper Kelly.
- Animated By Tobias Anker, John Cantlie, Chris Lai, Sophia Lee, John Marinakis, Denise Morris, Johnny Tesoro, David Wachtenheim, Robert Marianetti, Jayson Thiessen.
- Written By Casper Kelly, Jeffrey G. Olsen.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- Editor: Jon Dilling.
- First Aired on October 02, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Stroker and Keith get an unexpected martial-arts lesson when ninjas attack their youth karate class. The fight leaves one ninja dead- and Stroker in possession of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Meet Stroker, a private eye still mastering the art of sleuthing, and his partner Hoop, self-proclaimed master of disguise. Together with their disobedient talking hatchback C.A.R.R., they'll help... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ninja Worrier. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ninja Worrier? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!