Alternate Title: Star Crossed LiversTinfoiled Again (Star Crossed Livers) (2005) Season 1 Episode 103- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 365 times total.
- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Turner Studios, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Studio B
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Stroker, Hoop, C.A.R.R., Nude Stroker, Women, Kids at the Ball Game, Ron Howard, Angel, Karen, Justin, Benny, Accountant, Cult Leader, Ashley-Brittany, Brittany-Ashley, Doctor, Answering Machine Guy.
- Voice Actors: Jon Glaser, Timothy "Speed" Levitch, Paul Christie, Kath Soucie, David Kaye, Jess Harnell, Mary Birdsong, S. Scott Bullock, Kath Soucie; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robert Marianetti, David Wachtenhelm.
- Produced By Evan W. Adler, Michael Eder, Ollie Green, Jeffrey G. Olsen, Casper Kelly.
- Animated By Tobias Anker, John Cantlie, Chris Lai, Sophia Lee, John Marinakis, Denise Morris, Johnny Tesoro, David Wachtenheim, Robert Marianetti, Jayson Thiessen.
- Written By Casper Kelly, Jeffrey G. Olsen.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- Editor: Jon Dilling.
- First Aired on September 12, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Strange things are afoot after Stroker buys his own billboard in an undesirable part of town. His first new client is a man who claims Ron Howard is controlling... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Meet Stroker, a private eye still mastering the art of sleuthing, and his partner Hoop, self-proclaimed master of disguise. Together with their disobedient talking hatchback C.A.R.R., they'll help... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tinfoiled Again. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tinfoiled Again? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!