The Shell Shocked EggThe Shell Shocked Egg (1948) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 134 times this month, and 4905 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Mom, Tom, Dick, Harry, Clem, Turtle, Cow, Horse, Dog, Chicken, Rooster.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Manny Gould, Charles McKimson, I. Ellis.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on July 10, 1948. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:56 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1368.
A mother turtle lays four eggs in the warm sand to hatch Tom, Dick, Harry and Clem. Mom goes off to find a sunlamp, and Clem hatches out just his feet and wanders off. Clem walks into a barnyard, where he tries to get completely hatched by a cow. The cow golfs... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A reworking of 1944's Booby Hatched. Songs include: "Where Can You Be, Brother Clem?", performed by Tom, Dick and Harry. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Shell Shocked Egg" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Shell Shocked Egg? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!