Independence DazeIndependence Daze (1996) Season 1 Episode 109- Project G.e.e.K.e.R. Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 462 times total.
- Project G.e.e.K.e.R. Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Distributed by: Columbia TriStar Domestic Television, Sony Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: GeeKeR, Lady Becky MacBeth, Dr. Maston, Mister Moloch, Will Dragonn, Jake Dragonn, Noah.
- Voice Actors: Billy West, Cree Summer, Charles Adler, Jim Cummings, Brad Garrett, Joe Alaskey, Ed Gilbert.
- Directed By Toshiyuki Hiruma.
- Produced By Audu Paden, Monique Beatty, Greg Chalekian, Richard Raynis, Douglas Langdale, Douglas TenNapel.
- Written By Richard Stanley.
- Music: Shawn Patterson.
- First Aired on November 09, 1996.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 109
- Season: 1
Mister Moloch sets hundreds of ravenous, mechanical Cyberplants loose on Neo-Denaire, programming them to capture GeeKeR and his friends. When Becky and Noah are captured, the fuzz-brained GeeKeR must prove that he can be independent and track them down all by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A master thief named Lady MacBeth steals to survive in a dark, dystopian future. On one of the biggest heists of her criminal career, she unintentionally steals an android from the labs owned by Mister Moloch, the near all-powerful shady character... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Independence Daze. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Independence Daze? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!