The Gentlemen Of TitipuThe Gentlemen Of Titipu (1972) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 906 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- Air Programs International Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Koko, Kataisha, Nanki Poo, Yum Yum, The Emperor.
- Voice Actors: Anna Russell, Ron Haddrick, Ross Higgins, Katrina Comino, Bunney Brooke, Alistair Duncan, Owen Weingott, Olivia Hamnett, Michael Long; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Leif Gram.
- Produced By Walter J. Hucker.
- Animated By Don Ezard, Mick Faulkner, Susan Gilchrist, Dianne Rudder, Irena Slapczynski, Richard Slapczynski, Bill Toh, George Youssef.
- Written By John Palmer.
Based On The Original Operetta The Mikado By: William S. Gilbert.
- Music: Sir Arthur Sullivan.
- Editor: Eddy Graham, Bob Barton.
- Originally Released in 1972 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 47 minutes.
In the Japanese fishing village of Titipu, preparations are underway to welcome the Emperor to the annual cherry blossom festival. During the welcoming ceremony, Koko, the Major and town tailor of Titipu commits the unforgivable sin of winking at Kataisha, the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Gentlemen Of Titipu. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Gentlemen Of Titipu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!