RatskinRatskin (1929) - Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 2674 times total.
- Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: International Features Service, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat, Indians.
- Directed By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Written By George Herriman.
- Music: Rosario Bourdon.
- Originally Released on August 15, 1929.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 2901
- Black & White
Krazy gets into trouble with an Indian tribe, after he mistakes an Indian's feathers for a turkey.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first cartoon short from Columbia, as well as Columbia's first Krazy Kat cartoon. The first sound Krazy Kat cartoon. For decades, this cartoon was considered lost, but several years ago Sony's restoration team found the negative and restored... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Ratskin" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ratskin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!