English Title: The Schmed With The Golden WandGoldene Rüben (The Schmed With The Golden Wand) (2002) Episode 20- Die Blechköpfe Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 228 times total.
- Die Blechköpfe Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Telemagination, TV Loonland
- Cartoon Characters: Lady Liddy, Lester, Bob, Schmed, Drucilla, Baron Gruff, King Trepid, Sir Fuddleby.
- Written By Michael Ryan, Ben Townsend.
- First Aired about 2002.
- Originally Aired on KiKa (Germany), ORF1.
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- United Kingdom / Germany
Schmed mistakenly believes that he's discovered the secret of turning things into gold.
Cartoon Production Information:
A dark comedy set in the Middle Ages following five children at a knights' training academy.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Goldene Rüben? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!