English Title: The Not-So-Magic KingdomFauler Zauber (The Not-So-Magic Kingdom) (2002) Episode 14- Die Blechköpfe Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 247 times total.
- Die Blechköpfe Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Telemagination, TV Loonland
- Cartoon Characters: Lady Liddy, Lester, Bob, Schmed, Drucilla, Baron Gruff, King Trepid, Sir Fuddleby.
- Written By Michael Ryan, Ben Townsend.
- First Aired about 2002.
- Originally Aired on KiKa (Germany), ORF1.
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- United Kingdom / Germany
Schmooze the wizard is worried when Baron Gruff asks him to do the impossible, especially as it means admitting to his son that magic isn't real.
Cartoon Production Information:
A dark comedy set in the Middle Ages following five children at a knights' training academy.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fauler Zauber? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!