La revanche de l'homme singeLa revanche de l'homme singe (1997) Season 1 Episode 16- Enigma Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 326 times total.
- Enigma Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Millésime Productions, M6, D'Ocon Films, Dargaud Marina, Tele München
- Animation Studio: Marathon Animation
- Distributed by: Mediatoon
- Cartoon Characters: Enigma/Agatha Cherry, Robert, Teddy, Sherlock, Faust, Carola, Tsing Pao.
- Voice Actors: Valérie Siclay, Christian Pelissier, Christophe Lemoine, Alexandre Gillet, Jean-Jacques Nervest, Malvina Germain; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Frédéric Dybowski, Oumar N'Diaye.
- Produced By Gaspard de Chavagnac.
- Written By Tony Scott.
- First Aired on June 18, 1997.
- Originally Aired on M6 (France).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Episode Number: 16
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series ran for two seasons, each with 26 episodes. Who is this marvelous girl? A simple schoolgirl... or a crime buster who balks at danger? It's Enigma. Agatha Cherry is a young, fearless, resourceful girl with a deep sense of justice. While... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of La revanche de l'homme singe. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about La revanche de l'homme singe? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!