Un sommeil en orUn sommeil en or (1997) Season 1 Episode 4- Enigma Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 309 times total.
- Enigma Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Millésime Productions, M6, D'Ocon Films, Dargaud Marina, Tele München
- Animation Studio: Marathon Animation
- Distributed by: Mediatoon
- Cartoon Characters: Enigma/Agatha Cherry, Robert, Teddy, Sherlock, Faust, Carola, Tsing Pao.
- Voice Actors: Valérie Siclay, Christian Pelissier, Christophe Lemoine, Alexandre Gillet, Jean-Jacques Nervest, Malvina Germain; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Frédéric Dybowski, Oumar N'Diaye.
- Produced By Gaspard de Chavagnac.
- Written By Tony Scott.
- First Aired on May 07, 1997.
- Originally Aired on M6 (France).
- Running Time: 26 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series ran for two seasons, each with 26 episodes. Who is this marvelous girl? A simple schoolgirl... or a crime buster who balks at danger? It's Enigma. Agatha Cherry is a young,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Un sommeil en or. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Un sommeil en or? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!