Princess Of The IslandPrincess Of The Island (1999) - Turtle Island Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 290 times total.
- Turtle Island Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- La Fête Production, RTV Family Entertainment AG, Voice Art
- Distributed by: Mimosa Productions, La Fête Production
- Cartoon Characters: Tiki, Wormy, Ingrid, Sydney, Zero, Minus, Mamini, Karateko.
- Directed By Gilbert Lachance.
- Music: Luke Merville.
- First Aired about 1999.
- Originally Aired on Canal Famille (Canada), Ravensburger.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Canada / Germany
Stag Island's princess is captured by pirates.
Cartoon Production Information:
The lush and tropical paradise of Turtle Island is the domain of wise and benevolent turtle king Tiki and his loyal subjects: Wormy the bookish worm, Ingrid the fighting octopus and Sydney the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Princess Of The Island? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!