The Apple-Less Indian 500The Apple-Less Indian 500 (1967) Episode 14- Tom Slick Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 835 times total.
- Tom Slick Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions, Pantomime Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Slick, Gertie Growler, Marigold, Race Caller, Baron Otto Matic, Clutcher, Indian.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, June Foray, Paul Frees, Daws Butler.
- Directed By John Walker.
- Produced By Betty Brenon, Jan Gusdavison, Doris Nelson, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Helen Hanson.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Rudy Zamora, Alan Zaslove; more Animators ...
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Jack Mendelsohn, Lloyd Turner.
- Music: Stan Worth, Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on December 09, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 14
The Baron (driving the Black Log Cross Wheeler) and his henchman Clutcher nearly vanquish our hero- but Tom is inadvertently saved through a sudden attack by the Cleveland Indians.
Cartoon Production Information:
Tom Slick was the coolest race driver this side of Speed Racer. Well, maybe not the coolest, but at least the funniest. With his never-fail optimism, Tom would calmly tell his girlfriend, "There's no such word as failure in auto racing,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Apple-Less Indian 500" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Apple-Less Indian 500? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!