The Cheap Skateboard DerbyThe Cheap Skateboard Derby (1967) Episode 12- Tom Slick Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 515 times total.
- Tom Slick Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions, Pantomime Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Slick, Gertie Growler, Marigold, Race Caller, Channing Jawbeaver, Rocco Roller, Birdwell S. Cheap.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, June Foray, Paul Frees, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Fred Calvert.
- Produced By Betty Brenon, Jan Gusdavison, Doris Nelson, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Helen Hanson.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Rudy Zamora, Alan Zaslove; more Animators ...
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Jack Mendelsohn, Lloyd Turner.
- Music: Stan Worth, Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on November 25, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 12
In the Irish Cheap-Stakes (held in Ireland, and so named because of the prize), nobody except Tom is fooled by Baron Otto Matic disguising himself as "Ott O'Matic." So Gertie saves the day with her rendition of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tom Slick was the coolest race driver this side of Speed Racer. Well, maybe not the coolest, but at least the funniest. With his never-fail optimism, Tom would calmly tell his girlfriend, "There's no such word as failure in auto racing,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Cheap Skateboard Derby" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Cheap Skateboard Derby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!