The Great Balloon RaceThe Great Balloon Race (1967) Episode 8- Tom Slick Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 551 times total.
- Tom Slick Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions, Pantomime Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Slick, Gertie Growler, Marigold, Race Caller, Baron Otto Matic, Ponsfoot, Fellini Scallopini, Clutcher, Sir Stanley Steamer, French Official.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, June Foray, Paul Frees, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Gerard Baldwin.
- Produced By Betty Brenon, Jan Gusdavison, Doris Nelson, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Helen Hanson.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Rudy Zamora, Alan Zaslove; more Animators ...
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Jack Mendelsohn, Lloyd Turner.
- Music: Stan Worth, Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on October 28, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 8
It's a veritable hot-air contest to see who can cross the English Channel to be the first to arrive in Paris. Will it be Baron Otto Matic, the Italian with the Chico Marx voice, Fellini Scallopini, the Englishman Ponsfoot or our... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tom Slick was the coolest race driver this side of Speed Racer. Well, maybe not the coolest, but at least the funniest. With his never-fail optimism, Tom would calmly tell his girlfriend, "There's no such word as failure in auto racing,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Great Balloon Race" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Balloon Race? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!