Dranko the DragsterDranko the Dragster (1967) Episode 4- Tom Slick Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 974 times total.
- Tom Slick Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions, Pantomime Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Slick, Gertie Growler, Marigold, Race Caller, Steve McQueasy, Harley Angel, Arnold Forthcoming, Dranko.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, June Foray, Paul Frees, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Fred Calvert.
- Produced By Betty Brenon, Jan Gusdavison, Doris Nelson, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Helen Hanson.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Rudy Zamora, Alan Zaslove; more Animators ...
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Jack Mendelsohn, Lloyd Turner.
- Music: Stan Worth, Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on September 30, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Tom Slick goes into a drag race full of shady characters, including the evil alien Dranko the Dragster. With the help of sweet old granny Gertie, can our hero win not only the drag race, but also the heart of the beautiful Marigold? Just remember, even though... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tom Slick was the coolest race driver this side of Speed Racer. Well, maybe not the coolest, but at least the funniest. With his never-fail optimism, Tom would calmly tell his girlfriend, "There's no such word as failure in auto racing,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Dranko the Dragster" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dranko the Dragster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!