The Cupp Cup RaceThe Cupp Cup Race (1967) Episode 3- Tom Slick Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 782 times total.
- Tom Slick Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions, Pantomime Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Slick, Gertie Growler, Marigold, Race Caller, Sir Thomas Cupp, U-Boat Commander, Wilma Willow, Anson Snobsworthy V, Henchman, Bilgerat, Ringo Starfish.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, June Foray, Paul Frees, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Jim Hiltz.
- Produced By Betty Brenon, Jan Gusdavison, Doris Nelson, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Helen Hanson.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Rudy Zamora, Alan Zaslove; more Animators ...
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Jack Mendelsohn, Lloyd Turner.
- Music: Stan Worth, Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on September 23, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 3
It's a seagoing contest this time. In the Sir Thomas Cupp Cup race, Tom's chief rival is Anson Snobsworthy V (with his girlfriend Wilma Willow in tow), but Snobsworthy has a run-in with Ringo Starfish ("With one 'R'," says... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tom Slick was the coolest race driver this side of Speed Racer. Well, maybe not the coolest, but at least the funniest. With his never-fail optimism, Tom would calmly tell his girlfriend, "There's no such word as failure in auto racing,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Cupp Cup Race" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Cupp Cup Race? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!