Tom Slick and the Monster RallyTom Slick and the Monster Rally (1967) Episode 2- Tom Slick Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 1641 times total.
- Tom Slick Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions, Pantomime Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Slick, Gertie Growler, Marigold, Race Caller, Monte Carloff, Sepulchra, Lobo Fanguzzi, Peasant, Spooky Man, Count Lew Gosi.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, June Foray, Paul Frees, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Lew Keller.
- Produced By Betty Brenon, Jan Gusdavison, Doris Nelson, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Helen Hanson.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Rudy Zamora, Alan Zaslove; more Animators ...
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Jack Mendelsohn, Lloyd Turner.
- Music: Stan Worth, Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on September 16, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Tom has his hands full in this spook race, with competitors such as vampire Count Lew Gosi (with his Red Corpuscle Bloodmobile) and werewolf Lobo Fanguzzi.
Cartoon Production Information:
Tom Slick was the coolest race driver this side of Speed Racer. Well, maybe not the coolest, but at least the funniest. With his never-fail optimism, Tom would calmly tell his girlfriend, "There's no... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tom Slick and the Monster Rally" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tom Slick and the Monster Rally? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!