Briggs Bad WolfBriggs Bad Wolf (1967) Episode 13- Super Chicken Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 451 times total.
- Super Chicken Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions, Pantomime Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Super Chicken/Henry Cabot Henhaus III, Fred, Briggs Bad Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, Paul Frees, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Jim Hiltz.
- Produced By Betty Brenon, Jan Gusdavison, Doris Nelson, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Helen Hanson.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Rudy Zamora, Alan Zaslove; more Animators ...
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Jack Mendelsohn, Lloyd Turner.
- Music: Stan Worth, Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on December 02, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Briggs Bad Wolf is a hammy actor starring in Henry Cabot Henhaus' new play based on "Red Riding Hood"... but he gets carried away with his role, kidnapping Red and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A great life of decadence and luxury is not all that is in store for a run-of-the-coup millionaire fowl and not-so-great scientist named Henry Cabot Henhaus III. Just one sip of his super sauce and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Briggs Bad Wolf? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!