The NoodleThe Noodle (1967) Episode 11- Super Chicken Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 713 times total.
- Super Chicken Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions, Pantomime Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Super Chicken/Henry Cabot Henhaus III, Fred.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, Paul Frees, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Jim Hiltz.
- Produced By Betty Brenon, Jan Gusdavison, Doris Nelson, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Helen Hanson.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Rudy Zamora, Alan Zaslove; more Animators ...
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Jack Mendelsohn, Lloyd Turner.
- Music: Stan Worth, Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on November 18, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
The Noodle is a brilliant brainstormer whose enormous dome concocts a plan to drop a watermelon (from an airplane) onto Super Chicken's head and give him amnesia.
Cartoon Production Information:
A great life of decadence and luxury is not all that is in store for a run-of-the-coup millionaire fowl and not-so-great scientist named Henry Cabot Henhaus III. Just one sip of his super sauce and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Noodle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!