Surf's UpSurf's Up (1993) Episode 4- Juniper Jungle Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 290 times total.
- Juniper Jungle Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stormgroup Production, BBC
- Cartoon Characters: Juniper Jungle Inhabitants: Mayor Piff Paff, Toby Turtle, Olive Oak, Dr Octopus, Nurse Hippo, Gervaise Giraffe, Mervin Monkey, Bertie Ball, Jock Croc, Trevor Tiger, Vera Vulture, Victor Vulture.
Characters: Swampland Residents: Miserable Mattress, Scruffy Rat, Menacing Mynah, Maurice Mynah, Terrible Tyre.
- Voice Actors: Maxton G. Beesley, Jonathan Donne, Sarah Dangerfield.
- Directed By Alastair McIllwain.
- Produced By Mike Barron, Theresa Plummer-Andrews.
- Animated By John Cox, Les Eaves, Jeff Goldner, Peter Hale, Bill Lee, Joe McCaffrey, Mark Povey, Hywel Griffiths, Earl Hibbert, Alan Moult.
- Written By Chris Trengrove.
- Music: Paul Joyce, Bobby Ball.
- First Aired on January 29, 1993.
- Originally Aired on BBC (UK).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- United Kingdom
When the Juniper Jungle villagers install a wave machine to modernize Buttercup Lake swimming pool, the Nasties decide to spoil the fun by pulling the plug.
Cartoon Production Information:
Working title: "Making Waves."This upbeat series was based on a series of children's books written by the comic half of Manchester, England-based duo Cannon and Ball. Juniper Jungle lies right in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Surf's Up. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Surf's Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!