Horace And DorisHorace And Doris (2005) - Gordon the Garden Gnome Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 389 times total.
- Gordon the Garden Gnome Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Collingwood O'Hare Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Su Zhou Hung Ying Animation
- Distributed by: Southern Star International
- Cartoon Characters: Gordon, Percy, Ian, Rosie, Jerome, Chief Gnome, Gladioli, Andrew, Morris, Lez, Dez, Daphne, Mimi, Fifi, Sparrow Sisters, Horace, Doris.
- Voice Actors: Alan Titchmarsh, Rob Rackstraw, Maria Darling, Dan Freedman, David Holt, Jimmy Hibbert, Moya O'Shea.
- Directed By Tony Collingwood.
- Produced By Christopher O'Hare, Theresa Plummer-Andrews.
- Written By Tony Collingwood, Moya O'Shea, Andrew Viner, Alan Plenderleith, Jimmy Hibbert, Nigel Crowle, Dave Ingham, James Mason, Diane Redmond; more Writers ...
- Music: Roger Jackson.
- Editor: Fred Ziecker.
- First Aired on October 31, 2005.
- Originally Aired on CBBC2 (UK), CBeebies (UK).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Horace and Doris, two posh snails, arrive in Gordon's garden looking for a second home. Lez and Dez take a disliking to them and send them off into Percy's garden,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Did you know that every garden has a gnome? Our garden has Gordon the Gnome, and he's quite special. Gordon knows almost all there is to know about the plants and flowers that he looks after. He's at... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Horace And Doris? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!