Kings Back To BackKings Back To Back (1967) Episode 17- George of the Jungle Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 714 times total.
- George of the Jungle Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions, Pantomime Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: George, Ursula, Ape, Shep, District Commissioner, The Hippie, Seymour Nudnik.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, June Foray, Paul Frees, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Bill Hurtz.
- Produced By Betty Brenon, Jan Gusdavison, Doris Nelson, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Helen Hanson.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Rudy Zamora, Alan Zaslove; more Animators ...
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Jack Mendelsohn, Lloyd Turner.
- Music: Stan Worth, Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on December 30, 1967.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Seymour Nudnik- the world's richest tycoon- competes with George for the title of Jungle King by bribing the voters.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kings Back To Back? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!