Terror On The Ben NevisTerror On The Ben Nevis (2000) Episode 23- Peter Swift Et Le Petit Cirque Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 209 times total.
- Peter Swift Et Le Petit Cirque Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Dargaud Marina, Animation Services Group, Storimages, TF1
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Swift, Lilybell, Cleopatra, Baritone, Mr. North, August, Ben, Gigantal, Faustina, Angel Blue, Titan, Ninio, Mario, Venus, Zarmo, Brooks/Old Brooks.
- Directed By Oumar N'Diaye.
- Produced By J. Gaspard de Chavagnac.
- First Aired about 2000.
- Originally Aired on TF1 (France).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- France / Hong Kong
The Little Circus stops at Kinloch, a Scottish ski resort, in order to give a performance. One day, between rehearsals, Venus meets a young pilot (Sir Tralee) and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Peter Swift, a young, fearless and passionate orphan, is taken in by a wandering troupe: The Little Circus. Swift integrates into the troupe with the strong intention of making the most of his new life... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Terror On The Ben Nevis. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Terror On The Ben Nevis? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!