Vacation Cruise For The Little CircusVacation Cruise For The Little Circus (2000) Episode 19- Peter Swift Et Le Petit Cirque Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 211 times total.
- Peter Swift Et Le Petit Cirque Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Dargaud Marina, Animation Services Group, Storimages, TF1
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Swift, Lilybell, Cleopatra, Baritone, Mr. North, August, Ben, Gigantal, Faustina, Angel Blue, Titan, Ninio, Mario, Venus, Zarmo, Brooks/Old Brooks.
- Directed By Oumar N'Diaye.
- Produced By J. Gaspard de Chavagnac.
- First Aired about 2000.
- Originally Aired on TF1 (France).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- France / Hong Kong
The Little Circus embarks on a luxurious cruise ship in order to entertain the rich passengers. Everything would go quite well for our troupers if it weren't for... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Peter Swift, a young, fearless and passionate orphan, is taken in by a wandering troupe: The Little Circus. Swift integrates into the troupe with the strong intention of making the most of his new life... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Vacation Cruise For The Little Circus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!