Penny ArcadePenny Arcade (2000) Episode 8- Peter Swift Et Le Petit Cirque Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 201 times total.
- Peter Swift Et Le Petit Cirque Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Dargaud Marina, Animation Services Group, Storimages, TF1
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Swift, Lilybell, Cleopatra, Baritone, Mr. North, August, Ben, Gigantal, Faustina, Angel Blue, Titan, Ninio, Mario, Venus, Zarmo, Brooks/Old Brooks.
- Directed By Oumar N'Diaye.
- Produced By J. Gaspard de Chavagnac.
- First Aired about 2000.
- Originally Aired on TF1 (France).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- France / Hong Kong
The Little Circus sets up at Westwood. For once, without Mr. North being in on it, Swift's medallion is going to disappear while a projectionist from a fair,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Peter Swift, a young, fearless and passionate orphan, is taken in by a wandering troupe: The Little Circus. Swift integrates into the troupe with the strong intention of making the most of his new life... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Penny Arcade. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Penny Arcade? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!