Happy Birthday, Dr. MatthewsHappy Birthday, Dr. Matthews (1999) Episode 9- Hilltop Hospital Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 280 times total.
- Hilltop Hospital Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- EVA Entertainment, Siriol Productions, Folimage Valence Production, France 3, Canal J, Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen
- Animation Studio: ITV, Buena Vista Home Video, CNC
- Distributed by: Millimages, France 3, Independent Television
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Atticus, Nurse Kitty, Dr. Matthews, Surgeon Sally, Dr. Bickerbeak.
- Voice Actors: Kevin Whately, Sally Ann Marsh, Brian Murphy, Paul Shane, Celia Imrie.
Vocal Talent: Patrice Baudrier, Bernard Bouillon; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Pascal Le Nôtre.
- Produced By Patrick Eveno, Jacques-Remy Girerd, Robin Lyons, Lucy Murphy, Mikael Shields.
- Written By Stan Hey, Robin Lyons, Andrew Offiler, Othniel Smith, Wayne Spencer, Nicholas Allan, Robert Lyons.
- Awards: BAFTA Children's Award, Best Pre-School Animation, Pascal Le Notre and Robin Lyons, 2011.
- Music: Ben Heneghan, Yan Lawson, Serge Besset.
- First Aired about 1999.
- Originally Aired on CiTV (UK), France 3 (France), Canal J (France).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- United Kingdom / France / Germany
It looks like Dr. Matthews will have an unhappy birthday when picky fusspot Dr. Bickerbeak arrives at Hilltop...
Cartoon Production Information:
Animated with latex puppets in three-dimensional backgrounds. Hilltop Hospital is a pre-school medical soap opera with more bounce than a baby bunny. It's a hit with under-five doctors and nurses everywhere, because Hilltop is a hospital run for... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Happy Birthday, Dr. Matthews. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Happy Birthday, Dr. Matthews? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!