The UnteachablesThe Unteachables (2003) Season 1 Episode 113- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 334 times total.
- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cookie Jar Entertainment Inc., Alphanim, Canal +, Cartoon Network Europe, Tooncan Production III Inc.
In association with Gimages 2 and Agogo Media Ltd
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network Europe
- Cartoon Characters: George Martin, Monica Martin, Benjamin Martin, Betty Martin, Gran, Ms. Schuman, Bobby Schuman, Boris Malakoff, Guy, Fax, Goodfgrief.
- Directed By Marc Perret.
- Music: Steve Wener, Aviva Wolman.
- First Aired on October 27, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network Europe, Vrak.TV.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- France / Canada
The Martin children have disastrous grades. Doubtful of Ms Schuman's methods, Monica opens her own school. Playing up to her emotional side to the hilt, Betty,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Chosen by Krach Industries as director of their new subdevelopment, George Martin is in seventh heaven! A new townhouse, state-of-the-art technology, and a salary, to boot! But Krach Industries has... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Unteachables. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Unteachables? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!