A Question Of TimeA Question Of Time (2003) Season 1 Episode 111- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 277 times total.
- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cookie Jar Entertainment Inc., Alphanim, Canal +, Cartoon Network Europe, Tooncan Production III Inc.
In association with Gimages 2 and Agogo Media Ltd
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network Europe
- Cartoon Characters: George Martin, Monica Martin, Benjamin Martin, Betty Martin, Gran, Ms. Schuman, Bobby Schuman, Boris Malakoff, Guy, Fax, Goodfgrief.
- Directed By Marc Perret.
- Music: Steve Wener, Aviva Wolman.
- First Aired on October 22, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network Europe, Vrak.TV.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- France / Canada
Bobby steals a remote control that Benjamin has just tinkered together. It is capable of slowing down and even reversing the flow of time! Very quickly, a few... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Chosen by Krach Industries as director of their new subdevelopment, George Martin is in seventh heaven! A new townhouse, state-of-the-art technology, and a salary, to boot! But Krach Industries has... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Question Of Time? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!