I Wanna Go HomeI Wanna Go Home (2003) Season 1 Episode 106- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 439 times total.
- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cookie Jar Entertainment Inc., Alphanim, Canal +, Cartoon Network Europe, Tooncan Production III Inc.
In association with Gimages 2 and Agogo Media Ltd
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network Europe
- Cartoon Characters: George Martin, Monica Martin, Benjamin Martin, Betty Martin, Gran, Ms. Schuman, Bobby Schuman, Boris Malakoff, Guy, Fax, Goodfgrief.
- Directed By Marc Perret.
- Music: Steve Wener, Aviva Wolman.
- First Aired on October 14, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network Europe, Vrak.TV.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 106
- Season: 1
- France / Canada
Monica is bored. Extra terrestrials are nowhere in sight and George is more and more distant. When she realizes that Krach Industries are using them as lab rats, she wants to go back to Earth immediately! George, with Benjamin's help, comes up with a thousand... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Chosen by Krach Industries as director of their new subdevelopment, George Martin is in seventh heaven! A new townhouse, state-of-the-art technology, and a salary, to boot! But Krach Industries has taken him for a cosmic ride! The truth is that... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Wanna Go Home. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Wanna Go Home? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!