George The MagnificentGeorge The Magnificent (2003) Season 1 Episode 105- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 379 times total.
- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cookie Jar Entertainment Inc., Alphanim, Canal +, Cartoon Network Europe, Tooncan Production III Inc.
In association with Gimages 2 and Agogo Media Ltd
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network Europe
- Cartoon Characters: George Martin, Monica Martin, Benjamin Martin, Betty Martin, Gran, Ms. Schuman, Bobby Schuman, Boris Malakoff, Guy, Fax, Goodfgrief.
- Directed By Marc Perret.
- Music: Steve Wener, Aviva Wolman.
- First Aired on October 13, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network Europe, Vrak.TV.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- France / Canada
As the Station Chief, George literally controls the skies. The day he realizes this, thanks to Gran's prodding, he imposes his point of view and ends up believing... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Chosen by Krach Industries as director of their new subdevelopment, George Martin is in seventh heaven! A new townhouse, state-of-the-art technology, and a salary, to boot! But Krach Industries has... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of George The Magnificent. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about George The Magnificent? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!