Miracle DrugMiracle Drug (1962) Episode 18- Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 669 times total.
- Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Dudley Do-Right, Nell Fenwick, Inspector Fenwick, Snidely Whiplash, Earnshaw, Renfrew.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, June Foray, Paul Frees, Hans Conried, William Conrad.
- Directed By Gerard Baldwin, Frank Braxton, Pete Burness, Sal Faillace, Paul Harvey, Jim Hiltz; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By George Atkins, Al Burns, Jim Critchfield, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Paul Mazursky, Jack Mendelsohn; more Writers ...
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on August 19, 1962.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 4 minutes.
- Episode Number: 18
Dudley squirts ink on the face of every Mountie, making himself and Inspector Fenwick believe they are ill. Dudley sets out to buy a bottle of miracle drug that Snidely plans to make money... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show was a satire of the old-time western melodramas, featured the title character as an inept Canadian Mountie who served under the kind and patient Inspector Fenwick. Do-Right spent most of his time rescuing Fenwick's daughter, Nell, from the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Miracle Drug" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Miracle Drug? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!