The Bears and the DragonThe Bears and the Dragon (1962) Episode 33- Aesop and Son Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 507 times total.
- Aesop and Son Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Aesop, Aesop Junior, Maxie Bear, Bear #2, Dragon, Leo XXXII, Town Crier, Card Player, The Fox, Maiden.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Ruggles, Daws Butler, Bill Scott.
- Directed By Gerard Baldwin, Frank Braxton, Pete Burness, Sal Faillace, Paul Harvey, Jim Hiltz; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By George Atkins, Al Burns, Jim Critchfield, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Paul Mazursky, Jack Mendelsohn; more Writers ...
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on July 26, 1962.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 4 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This show provided audiences with skewed versions of popular fables and fairy tales. Aesop tries to teach his son about life with his tales. His son twists the tales always seems to find an alternate... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bears and the Dragon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!