A Maori At My TableA Maori At My Table (2004) Episode 5- Bro'Town Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 336 times total.
- Bro'Town Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Firehorse Films
- Distributed by: TV3
- Cartoon Characters: Sione Tapili, Jeff da Maori, Rodney McCorkenstein-Taifule [Mack], Pepelo Pepelo, Agnes Tapili, Valea Pepelo, Vale Pepelo, Sina Tapili, Minister, Motorcycle Boy, Lynn Grey, Cathy McCorkenstein-Taifule, God, Heathcliff McCorkenstein-Taifule, Niki Caro, Keisha Castle-Hughes, Cliff Curtis, Witi Ihimaera.
- Voice Actors: Mario Gaoa, David Fane.
- Produced By Elizabeth Mitchell.
- Written By David Fane.
- First Aired on October 20, 2004.
- Originally Aired on TV3.
- Running Time: 21 minutes.
- New Zealand
The boys go on a trip to Jeff's marae, which turns out to be a tangi, and the mantle of leadership is suddenly thrust upon an unsuspecting Jeff.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first prime-time animated TV show made in New Zealand, and the country's first animated TV series for adults.
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Maori At My Table. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Maori At My Table? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!