I Don't Want To Be DifferentI Don't Want To Be Different (1994) - Katie and Orbie Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 188 times total.
- Katie and Orbie Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Amberwood Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Katie, Orbie.
- Voice Actors: Leslie Nielsen.
- Directed By Lee Williams, Richard Vanatte, Maryl T. Morris.
- Produced By Weldon Poapst, Marilyn McAuley, Sheldon Wiseman, Mark Edwards.
- Written By Alex Szewczuk, Norman Derepentigny.
- Music: Edmund Eagan.
- First Aired about 1994.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Orbie learns to be himself.
Cartoon Production Information:
Combined 2D animation and stills. This pre-school series consisted of 234 cartoons which could be combined into 78 half-hour episodes. Based on children's books by illustrator Ben Wicks and his daughter Susan. Katie is an exuberant five-year-old... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of I Don't Want To Be Different. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Don't Want To Be Different? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!