The Squawkin' HawkThe Squawkin' Hawk (1942) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 2859 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Henery Hawk, Mother, Chicken, Rooster.
- Voice Actors: Kent Rogers, Tedd Pierce, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 08, 1942. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:46 minutes.
Henery Hawk would rather have a tasty chicken than the nervous worm that his mother wants to feed him. Henery complains so vociferously (he's a chicken hawk!) that his mother sends him to bed without supper. Unable to sleep, he sneaks out of the nest, invades a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Henery Hawk's first short. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening sequences with Blue Ribbon... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Squawkin' Hawk" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Squawkin' Hawk? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!