How to Remove an Unwanted Guest from Your House... and Make More Living RoomHow to Remove an Unwanted Guest from Your House... and Make More Living Room (1962) Episode 18- Mister Know-It-All Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 1180 times total.
- Mister Know-It-All Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Bullwinkle J. Moose, Rocket J. Squirrel.
- Voice Actors: Bill Scott, June Foray.
- Directed By Gerard Baldwin, Frank Braxton, Pete Burness, Sal Faillace, Paul Harvey, Jim Hiltz; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E.
- Animated By Bob Bachman, Howard Baldwin, Herman Cohen, Phil Duncan, Bob Goe, Fred Madison, Bob Maxfield, Gary Mooney, Barrie Nelson, Jack Schnerk, Rod Scribner, Alan Zaslove.
- Written By George Atkins, Al Burns, Jim Critchfield, Chris Hayward, Chris Jenkyns, Jim MacGeorge, John Marshall, Paul Mazursky, Jack Mendelsohn; more Writers ...
- Music: Sheldon Allman.
- Editor: Skip Craig, Roger Donley.
- First Aired on April 13, 1962.
- Running Time: 2 minutes.
Bullwinkle tells us how to get rid of the unwanted house guest dog, Spot, by using a can of spot remover.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "How to Remove an Unwanted Guest from Your House... and Make More Living Room" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How to Remove an Unwanted Guest from Your House... and Make More Living Room? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!