Rhythm Around YouRhythm Around You (1972) - The Most Important Person Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 351 times total.
- The Most Important Person Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Sutherland Learning Associates
- Distributed by: CBS Television, Viacom
- Cartoon Characters: Mike, Cindy/Nancy, Nicola, Pablo, Fumble, Hairy, Bird.
- Directed By John Sutherland.
- Produced By John Sutherland.
- Written By Dan E. Weisburd.
- Music: Dan E. Weisburd, Elaine Simone Weisburd, Stan Worth.
- First Aired on April 20, 1972.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
All about what happens when rain comes and you listen to it. The most important person is a creative person. This study encourages children to express themselves in special ways.
Cartoon Production Information:
"The most important person in the whole wide world is you, and you hardly even know you!" These little segments assured us that we were okay just as we were. This series of 66 shorts combined live... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rhythm Around You. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rhythm Around You? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!