What Do You Think You Want To Be?What Do You Think You Want To Be? (1972) - The Most Important Person Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 236 times total.
- The Most Important Person Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Sutherland Learning Associates
- Distributed by: CBS Television, Viacom
- Cartoon Characters: Mike, Cindy/Nancy, Nicola, Pablo, Fumble, Hairy, Bird.
- Directed By John Sutherland.
- Produced By John Sutherland.
- Written By Dan E. Weisburd.
- Music: Dan E. Weisburd, Elaine Simone Weisburd, Stan Worth.
- First Aired on April 06, 1972.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Who am I? What am I like? What is my family like? In posing these questions, this aims to help the young child develop a strong sense of self-awareness and self-importance.
Cartoon Production Information:
"The most important person in the whole wide world is you, and you hardly even know you!" These little segments assured us that we were okay just as we were. This series of 66 shorts combined live... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of What Do You Think You Want To Be?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What Do You Think You Want To Be?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!