The LayoverThe Layover (2006) Season 2 Episode 21- Tom Goes to the Mayor Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 306 times total.
- Tom Goes to the Mayor Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Dipshot Films LLC, Sixth Way Productions, Williams Street
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Peters, Jan Skylar, The Mayor, Wayne Skylar, Joy Peters, Renee the Receptionist, City Council Members, Walt Pickle.
- Voice Actors: Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim, Stephanie Courtney, Craig Anton, Ron Lynch, Michael Q. Schmidt, Bob Balaban.
- Directed By Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim.
- Produced By Tim Heidecker, Bob Odenkirk, Eric Wareheim.
- Written By Tim Heidecker, Bob Odenkirk, Eric Wareheim.
- Music: Davin Wood.
- Editor: Jonathan Krissel, Doug Lussenhop, Christopher McDonnell.
- First Aired on August 21, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 2
Tom's father is on a layover for 11 minutes, during which Tom has an in-depth itenerary of things for them to do. Unfortunately, they run into The Mayor, who needs... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Budgeted at an estimated $1.1 million.
This TV series began as a Web cartoon on timanderic.com.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Layover. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Layover? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!